Monday 8 July 2013

Banana Oats Milkshake

I love to have shakes and juices and mocktails . But my idea to have them till now was  to enjoy these refreshing drinks in the evening or at night with one meal dish at leisure .

Though recently I have started preparing them in the morning for my son who leaves college early . So because of him we all are also getting into the habit of having these drinks in the morning as a part of our breakfast, and I am amazed at the diffrence in my energy levels due to this.

Since I have made them a regular during breakfast I have become more active and  enthusiastic and so would recommend all to start this healthy practice at home.

Today I had made this lovely banana milkshake with oats and dates . It was deliciously filling and we enjoyed it thoroughly.




Ingredients :

1 no..................ripe but firm banana
2 tbsp...............roasted and powdered oats
2 cups ..............milk
4 no..................dates
1 tbsp...............crushed walnuts


Method :

Blend everything except walnuts in a blender to a smooth consistency.
You can add more milk if you like.
While serving top with crushed walnuts.


Sending this to following events :

taste-of-tropics-banana  

gurus-cooking-giveaway-kids-special-13 

Walk through memory lane  at  samachuruchikalam 



Guru's Cooking Giveaway Kids Special '13













8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...